Perfect for developers
Sage 50 Shopify integration ready out the box
Earn recurring commission
Earn 30% commission with each Sage 50 Shopify hosting Integration
Manage your customers
Manage all Sage 50 Shopify Integrations from one dashboard
Developer-Ready Sage 50 Shopify Integration
Sage 50 Shopify is built to be developer-friendly, so any website developer, design agency, business software or accounting consultant can use Sage 50 Shopify to integrate your customers' Shopify store with their Sage 50 Accounting suite:
- No accounting knowledge required to configure accounting data sync with Sage 50.
- Free of expensive/complex sync infrastructure requirements with Shopify.
- Easy to configure tax, stock and other store settings via the Sage 50 Shopify dashboard.
- No data input or formatting requirements in Sage 50.
- Manage all product store data from one point, and sync with multiple marketplaces.
Developer Friendly Business Model
Most eCommerce/accounting sync software businesses require you to hand over your client to them to complete the sync installation, not so with Sage 50 Shopify. You’re a valuable part of our reseller network and should retain the client while being given the tools to set up a clients’ Shopify sync
- Retain your clients as your own, Sage 50 Shopify will not actively engage your clients in any way.
- Earn 30% recurring commissions on every client, for as long as their payments are active.
- Transparent pricing model so there’s no “hiding cost prices” from your clients.
- Earn commissions on any recurring payment (data source and sales channels/marketplace integrations).
- Offer a unique service to your eCommerce clients that other web development agencies don’t offer, and tie your client down for life.
Who is the Reseller Program Aimed At?
If you service any business that uses Sage 50 to Shopify or an eCommerce marketplace like Amazon to sell products online, you can resell Sage 50 Shopify to them and earn 30% commission per month of each clients’ spend. Industries that are good candidates for the reseller program are:
- Web developers.
- Web designers.
- Accounting software consultants.
- Business software consultants.
- eCommerce platforms/service providers.
- Payment gateway providers.
- ERP/Accounting software providers.
Sage 50 Shopify Customer Management
Once you’ve registered for your Sage 50 Shopify reseller account, you’ll be given login access to your reseller dashboard. Managing your clients and maintaining their data syncs is made easy by a sync summary across all accounts, ensuring things run smoothly:
- Clear overview of your linked accounts.
- Do away with multiple passwords for each clients’ account.
- View the sync health of all your linked accounts.
- Manage your clients’ spend and view earnable commissions due.
Your Own Reseller Account Manager
We provide all our resellers and channel partners/developers with full training on the Sage 50 Shopify solution.
- Onboarding process with full one-on-one training & tutorial on solution.
- Assistance in consulting with clients.
- Technical support from your Reseller Account Manager.
- Account/rebate queries.